Equity in Action
The Community Engagement Initiative...
...along with the Biden School of Public Policy & Administration, the Institute for Public Administration, the Office of Diversity and Inclusion, Faculty Senate, African Heritage Caucus, and The University of Delaware Antiracism Initiative...Are pleased to offer a year-long speaker series dedicated to Racial Equity.
All webinars will take place via zoom from 4:00-5:00pm, except the November and December webinars which will take place from 3:00-4:00pm. Registration is required and the zoom details will be shared with registrants a week before the webinar.
- February 10th: Talking African American History: a Student and Community project Register
- March 10th: Where Classical Music meets Social Justice
- April 19th: Third Annual Provost's Symposium; details forthcoming.
- April 14th: Environmental Justice
- May 18th: Student presentations