Equity in Action
The Community Engagement Initiative...
...along with the Biden School of Public Policy & Administration, the Institute for Public Administration, the Office of Diversity and Inclusion, Faculty Senate, African Heritage Caucus, and The University of Delaware Antiracism Initiative...Are pleased to offer a year-long speaker series dedicated to Racial Equity.
All webinars will take place via zoom from 4:00-5:00pm, except the November and December webinars which will take place from 3:00-4:00pm. Registration is required and the zoom details will be shared with registrants a week before the webinar.
- October 21st: Centering Students and Communities in Educational Equity Register
- November 18th : Delaware Racial Justice Collaborative Part One
- December 16th: Delaware Racial Justice Collaborative Part Two
- February 17th: Oral Interviews: Sharing Black Delawareans’ Histories
- March: Third Annual Provost's Symposium; details forthcoming.
- April 21st: Environmental Justice
- May 18th: Student presentations